Sunday 28 December 2008

Oh yay!

Love is on the horizon! Already! Gees, that was quick!

No sooner had i got an email from my sister telling me, "hope 2009 brings you all things you desire, and that you say yes when they come :-). This is the year to allow the freedom of the future to take you beyond any limiting memories from the past. This is the year to let go and be free"

It was promptly followed by another email from my gorgeous ex-army boss from waaaaay back wanting to come and visit me!! Yay!

Its kind of a wierd story. Completely and utterly out of the blue I was looking for "friends" on facebook and suddenly thought one evening... hmm lets see if i can find C.. Hadnt even given him a thought in 10 years but he completely popped into my head by surprise! Perhaps dad had something to do with it??

So, there lo and behold, I did a search and up popped his name! He was listed as being in a relationship, but I knew that as he was married when I last saw him 10 years ago. And I was looking for nothing more, just wanting to reconnect. But when I jokingly asked him if he knew any suitable men for me he replied "Pick me! Pick me!" Boy was I astounded when he told me he was single!

Destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment